Looking for a big female

gudgreef

I have 2 two year old banggai's that are both male. I know its a long shot but I'm looking for someone with a female or one that might be a female (it's quite hard to tell) that is willing to sell or trade.

Tom

Tom NOT as long a shot as you might think!

I still have the four baby bangais that came from your brother that are now mature and just this week paired. The pair have chased the other two into the rockwork of my 29G tank that I have raised them in. I will move the now mated pair into my 150 main tank. I think one of the other two is a female, but I can get both of the other two and bring them to the meeting on Saturday- If you wnat to bring in one of your males we can go from there- I must tell you all four of my bangais were eating like pigs- but they will only eat frozen foods, esp the home made variety that we have made at past fishfood making parties. (which I am beginning to run low on-New party anyone?) They will not hit on flakes or pellets of any kind even if they are soaked in selcon. I am also bringing some frags for you. Is your brother's pair still producing- or has he scaled back on raising young clowns and bangais after his tank crash?

Regards,

Lee

That sounds great Lee! I'll bring the male to the meeting. I'm not sure what Jamie's baby fish situation is at moment. Last I heard they were all still spawning like clockwork, but he wasn't harvesting the fish as he is still doing some major renovations.

thanks