www.reefscience.com

Leishman

Chad: "Hi Richard, it's sounds like it was tagged improperly on the site... Most of the undanata's were about 6-8" in size and I'm guessing that that one got tagged as the same size as the others... Let me know what you would like us to do at this point... Sorry for this problem...

Chad D. Bryant"

Me: "Well I wouldn't have bought it knowing the actual size. Obviously I can't return it so you tell me where we go from here?"

Chad: "I can issue you a credit towards your next order or refund you... Again, my appologies, as we usually error items being larger than our description..."

Me: "What would be the refund value be versus the store credit value?"

To be continued............

(edited)

Sure, when it gets to the advertized 6" :biggrin:

Well, if it's just 25% of expected size I have to wait a long-long time :(

BTW, are you going to keep your sorrow and avatar until next World Cup? :gho:

Edited by dzekunoi

BTW, are you going to keep your sorrow and avatar until next World Cup? :ghost:

Don't forget Euro 2008 - I just watched Man U get whooped three nil by AC Milan in the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi. AC Milan vs Liverpool for the cup

Don't forget Euro 2008 - I just watched Man U get whooped three nil by AC Milan in the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi. AC Milan vs Liverpool for the cup

So avatar will stay if AC Milan wins and goes if Liverpool get's the cup?

(edited)

It stays 'till England win either the WC or the Europen Championship so get used to it.

Can a Mod change the 'Boo-Hiss' to a "Top notch cust service"

Edited by Leishman

(edited)

Ric, These guys were excellent to deal with in regards to donating to our spring event. I am not at all amazed that they took care of you considering how nice these guys were. I am glad everything worked out!!! Yay Reef Science!

-Jess

Doh!! Logged in as george! - Forgive me, I am using his mac!

Edited by geofloors

It stays 'till England win either the WC or the Europen Championship so get used to it.

I have it from a Fairly reliable source that H-E-double hocky sticks will freeze over first Rik. :blush:

We will probably be out in the first round of the IRB World Cup, hopefully they won't be up against my new employer :drink:

Guest Yomeister66
(edited)

Hmmmm..last (and only) WC win was 1966.....never won the Euros.....that avatar is going to be there for a while....

Edited by Yomeister66

Hmmmm..last (and only) WC win was 1966.....never won the Euros.....that avatar is going to be there for a while....

Yup!