Thanks from AquariaUSA!

AquariaUSA

Happy Holidays!

Many of you know I have been doing quite a bit of traveling between Baltimore and Charlotte the past few months (flying back up tomorrow!).

I wanted to take some time out to thank the WAMAS membership for all that the club has provided to it's members and local businesses. AquariaUSA has really enjoyed working with WAMAS members as customers! Although we will be changing a lot of things over the coming months, I do plan to keep somewhat active in the MD-DC-VA area, even though I will be spending most of my time in the Carolinas now. But I did want to send my regards for the friendships and business dealings we have had and will continue to have in the future.

Kudos to WAMAS, one of the best clubs in the northeast!

*In all fairness, I will also be posting this on CMAS since many people are members of both clubs as well as customers.

Thanks for the last set of books, Rich.  Shhhhhh Bob will have a Merry Christmas!

Tamie

No problem :)

Will be making another trip back up there for work in 6-7 hours :( This time I am driving due to Dulles fiasco last time around...hehe