Blue Ribbon Koi

madmax7774

last week, I Had a real bad algae problem. I went down and talked to Johnny, and told him my problem. He put together a killer cleaner crew for me at a great price. Brought em home, dumped 'em in, and 1 week later, no more algae. Once again, Johnny at BRK has proven he is the man!!

Thanks for the Crew Johnny!

PS the deltec is really rockin and rollin!

John

:biggrin:

I agree. Johnny has some of the best prices in the area for cleaners and is very competitive with online prices. I bought a small stock from him a few days ago and will be picking up more next time I'm in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

do you mind telling us what he sold you for this monster crew? dont nec. need to know what he charged ya, just what he gave you that was so effective. thanks

I couldn't tell you the exact quantities of the critters he sold me, but it consisted of several large groups of various sized snails and hermits. 4 or 5 sally lighfoot crabs, and 4 or 5 emerald crabs. 2 cleaner shrimp. I have since added 5 peppermint shrimp, and 1 fire shrimp to that mix, and they have been slowly cleaning up my aptasia issues. I scraped maybe 33% of the algae out by hand, and the rest was devoured by the cleaning crew.

overall, I am extremely satisfied.