Table Saw

zmalexander

Anyone in the Rockville area, preferably somewhat near white flint, have a table saw I could use. I just need to make a few cuts on some acrylic so I can finish off my sump. PM me please!

Thanks!

Zac Alexander

Anyone in the Rockville area, preferably somewhat near white flint, have a table saw I could use. I just need to make a few cuts on some acrylic so I can finish off my sump. PM me please!

Thanks!

Zac Alexander

I have a couple of them - but I'm waaaay down in Virginee aye A. But I'll let you know how it works! By the end of the week, I should be using one of them to cut some acrylic for my sump! Although maybe I'll just use the radial arm saw - no setup involved that way - and pulling it through the acrylic should throw out the material rather than melting it.

bob

I have a couple of them - but I'm waaaay down in Virginee aye A. But I'll let you know how it works! By the end of the week, I should be using one of them to cut some acrylic for my sump! Although maybe I'll just use the radial arm saw - no setup involved that way - and pulling it through the acrylic should throw out the material rather than melting it.

bob

Just to follow up - the radial arm saw worked great! But those little pieces of hot plastic flying around are almost hot enough to burn you. But not quite - just kind of ooh, ahhh, oww... I recommend safety goggles, a glove for the hand holding the plastic, and no spectators within 5 feet. I also used a router to cut little slots in the plastic - that didnt' seem to produce as much hot residue, probably because the pieces were smaller.

bob