Pacific East Corals

Caribbean Jake

I was there a couple months ago. I was there right after he had a large shipment come in so the selection was very good. In my opinion a trip to Dr. Mac's is always a good thing :-)

I was there a couple months ago. I was there right after he had a large shipment come in so the selection was very good. In my opinion a trip to Dr. Mac's is always a good thing :-)

My wife has banned me from all such activity-no more trips to fish stores for awhile. Maybe in the spring.

My wife has banned me from all such activity-no more trips to fish stores for awhile. Maybe in the spring.

You could always have someone go for you and buy it........then you would just be going to a friends house...right? :wink:

You tell your wife :eek:

I usually just take a day off work, leave in the morning and have it acclimated and in the tank before she gets home :biggrin:

I saw a sign at a golf course one time that would work just as well in a LFS. It read:

"If your wife calls and you are not here--you tell her!"