My tanks is 1 Year Old Today (pics)

Tang-away

Guest clownfish4
Looks a LOT better in person!  Although it seems different since the last time I saw it.  Have you been doing some remodeling?

Quazi, your frogspawn is on the far right side and is about as big as a basket ball!  It is a monster!  In that picture it is smaller than it usually expands, cause the lights had just turned on and it expands as the day goes on.  Does the Toadstool in the middle look familiar?  It is the one you gave me! It has doubled in size and is has the most amazing polyp expansion I have ever seen! I will attach some closeups on that!

Clownfish (Mike), Thanks for complement! I need to get myself over to your place to see yours!! I hope it is going good... got anything to trade? ]]]bdwn   I have rearranged some of the rocks a little, but everything is just growing like crazy lately (hint one year mark=maturity)

I will post some more pictures in a little.

Sam

Gee, I forgot about the toad stool!  Looks good!  Now my other small one (sacrophyton) is almost as big as the one I gave you!  And it is dropping "daughters" off left right.  

Anyone who wants a small toadstool, let me know :p

Guest clownfish4
My tank is going great Sam.  I may have a few things I could frag to trade with you. :p  How's that pompom xenia frag doing?  If it died or anything I still have a lot more.  That stuff seems to really thrive in my tank.  Anytime you want to stop by just let me know!