Where can I get southdown or similar?

KABALA

Ok, I see southdown is rare now, even in the Bmore area. I did buy some type of playsand that is in a purple and white bag with a castle on it that HD sells now. This sand is a darker brown than I prefer, and looking to find that nice white Southdown looking sand. If anyone can let me know where there is some, or what is being used these days I would appreciate it. If its in VA, would anyone be willing to bring me some to the meeting? Ill pay all expenses.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

The bags are 40lbs each and live just north of leesburg, 20 min from Frederick.  There just sitting in my garage so no problem waiting. Just let me know.

Chris

ROb, u sure its Sd and not "fantasy playsand"  if so Ill be making a trip. Let me know if your available any of these nights this week 7 or 8ish it dont matter, I can come to your house. Ill check out your frags as well, but cant take anything until mid oct if you dont mind waiting.

Mike

Guest mikesroth

Mike,

Depending on how far you want to travel, I got my Old Kastle sand at the Home Depot in York, PA.  I had heard they still had a couple of pallets worth.

Michael

• 1 month later...
Guest mmcaleer

Southern States sells it now!!!  It is at the Manassas store.

Mike