fragfest

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo

I had a great time today meeting some of our members wich i have not met before, hope all your frags are well.

thank  you speakers for coming out and sharing your knowledge with the club.

Thanks to all behind the frag tanks who helped keep the hungry crowd happy, cant wait for the next one :D .

I double this thanks.

Since my tank is somewhat empty it was great to participate in such a well planed event. The speakers drove home some of the problems I knew existed but wasn't aware how bad the situation was. Thanks to the speakers for making me aware.

Thank you very much to all who donated frags today, for a newbie I really appreciate it and can't wait to donate to the next event.

Thanks to Dr Mac for his support during the meeting and the club in general.

I have participated it other clubs (not reefkeeping) and have never ran into a club as well run with members that are so helpful and willing to put up with us newbies  tng .

Great meeting and I can't wait for the next one.

Chris

I want to thank everyone too.  This was my first meeting, and I had a good time.  The great thing about an organization like this is meeting people with similar interests and exchanging ideas.  I've fragged my own corals for some time, but I still learned a few new techniques from others.  Look forward to seeing you all at the next meeting!

Happy reefing,

Jon

Guest mikesroth
I have to say I am very happy after the fragfest.  I had just gotten 2 baby clownfish 2 days ago, and they had been hidden.  Now with some polyps in the tank, they are out and swimming around. :D  Now if I could just get this darn glue off my fingers, all would be right with the world. :D

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all those involved with setting up this event.

I had a great time and I got a lot of great frags. I was pleased to learn how to frag some of the corals.

I hope that I will be able to bring some stuff next year for fragging as well. This really really helped me as I am new to the hobby.

Thanks to all those who were doing the fragging, you guys did a great job.

And to the speakers, thank you for taking the time to talk to us. It was very informative even though it was sad to learn just how bad our reefs are being depleted and ruined.

Sandy

Thank You all who setup the frag fest event.

I also had a wonderful time and got alot of frags and got to talk to fellow reefers and learn new information. I know that I will bring corals for fragging also for the next frag fest.

-Mohsin

I also wanted to say thankyou!  I got all kind of great frags and learned alot from the speakers and met fellow reefers that I enjoyed talking too.  I also can't wait to go to Dr. Macs.

Talk to ya later.

Thanks again guys

Brian

Guest cjm033

the meeting was great for the time i was there (only about 45 mins) but i had fun while i was there,i cant wait till next meeting ill be able to go for the whole time next time.

-chris

Guest Ghazanfar Ghori

I'd also like to extend my gratitude. Learnt a lot of good

information on reef conservation. I wasn't aware that

fragging corals was a relativlety new thing - will try and

focus on aquaculture as I get more involved with the hobby.

I left with a box-o-frags - my first corals - appreciate it all

and hope to give back to the club when I can.

Thanks!

Thanks for all's efforts in another WAMAS event! Now if I could only show up on time for a change!!  [tr]

Got to meet several of you fine folks in person (ooh, hope I didn't scare anyone?)

Thanks to Dr Mac for the great deal on my 4 SPS, getting the MH up and running soon!

Look forward to the next meeting....on time!

Howard

PS, I gave a quick holler on getting together at the end of the meeting on canopy get together and no one responded.

If I missed someone, either PM me or leave a note under the Canopy topic.

Guest mikesroth
Sorry Howard, but Misses wanted to eat, and was getting grumpier by the minute, so I had to take off.  I should have a better idea after this weekend on what exactly I need. :)  It was nice meeting you and putting a face to a name.

Guest Moa

I also wanted to join in with giving my thanks to those that put together this last meeting.  All of the officers and experienced members so freely give of their time and experience; they're the reason WAMAS is so successful.  From both forums and meetings I learn a hec of a lot.  Thanks much!

-Joe

Guest Leishman
Looks like I missed a good meeting.  Saturdays in the day time are just tought with a 3yr old and an 18 mo. old to look after.  The wife always seems to be working on WAMAS meeting days.

Hi all. I've only been reefing since Feb. I had just joined WAMAS after seeing the advert in the WashPost -and was fortunate to be able to make it to the seminar after just learning of it. I was one of the guys up on glue detail up front watching Mike and Ed dremel or chisel everything in site. I definately learned how to get the job of fragging stoneys done.

Thanks very much for all of the effort, and for the excellent club that you have created.

Separately, I've just sent a message to the admin, but while I'm here, I'll mention that we'd all like to know about the Dr. Mac tour.

Thanks,

Dave