Finally, I have pictures!

HowardofNOVA

Thank you Doug!!!!

]]]bdwn

I finally got my pictures downloaded to the members gallery.

I hope you enjoy them for the last time!

Be changing them around in a couple weeks!

Howard

yes- you need to register for it I believe then the password comes in e-mail....at least that is what happened for me.  Keep your login/screen name the same- makes life easier.

I have emailed manyy times to register, and just never got a reply. Is this something WE (wamas) provide a login for, or is this another entity.

If I provide the wrong info when I try to login, I get a link to register, i click it and it tells me they are not accepting new registrations. Who sets the limits? Is wamas overbooked and we are awaiting more space to upgrade?

Thanks folks,

Alot of work but seems to be on cruise control now, until I noticed my pump not working right on my skimmer. Time for an upgrade!

Mike, It's a B/W Heniochus, GREAT FISH!!! He has survived 3 bouts of fin blisters but seems to be A-OK now!

Doug, thanks again and send an email to Nathan to get your log in. Once you got them to size (Under 60b), went in fine.

Seems like my move is going to be towards the end of Sep. Will advise to all those who offered to help...thanks again!

BTW, Saw Jacobs tanks last night, got some great fish for sale! Check out his listings!

Guest clownfish4
Do you have any corals in your tank?  Liveaquaria claims that they are not reef compatible, so is it a hit and miss thing?

Mike,

Just a great fish, never had a problem, alot of soft corals, mr, zoo's, xenia's, snails, crabs, etc.

Loves pods, flake foods, anything you feed it.

Especially love that it is always moving and a very beautiful fish.

Thumbs up!  [tu]

I don't have feather duster "purposely" in by 90g, though I have noticed about 1/2 dozen little ones coming up inside the rocks. Been like that for a while, seem ok.

BUT, I believe when I had my 30g tank that the B/W then nipped at them a tad, but didn't seen to bother them to bad.

My current tank has no FD that "I" put in, just hitchhikers from other corals that I brought in and starting to catch on. Only about 1/2"-1" long.