Cleaners

Ne0eN

Hi! In the past I have gotten my cleaner crews from Aquatic Island, but now I can't seem to find them. Perhaps they are having issues :(

I really need to order several red tip hermits and even more nsarr. snails. Any ideas where I can get some at a really good price?

Do these numbers sound right? I read that you should have 1 hermit per gallon and 1-3 snails per gallon. I think I will go with a little less but it looks like I need about 300 snails and 250 hermits....so I need a really good price.

Thanks for your advice!

--Pam

Thanks Chip!

Nope-never will leave....Wamas is like a lifeline :)

Just busy etc...

--Pam

I thought you all left us.

Hi, we missed you, well maybe just me but............

Pam,

http://www.aquaticisland.com still in business!

I would give them a call just to make sure!

about how much should i expect to pay at brk since i was goin to go down there anyway if there prices are close to online i will just get it there. i prefer to buy livestock in person

about how much should i expect to pay at brk since i was goin to go down there anyway if there prices are close to online i will just get it there. i prefer to buy livestock in person

Give John a call at Blue Ribbon Koi mad prices on cleaning crews, also Sean at Fins & Feathers has awesome prices as well.

Now you tell me :why: I was in a rush to get some-but would have gone there too.

--Pam

In the future, BRK has hermits and snails for the same price as the on-line places. Just an idea.

Thanks! I have ordered from them a few times and always been really happy (and the prices are great!). I have been trying to reach them by phone, email and the "contact us" portion of the site for a few weeks. They usually call back (Cory and Kenton) within hours-not weeks. I am worried something might be off there :(

--Pam

Pam,

http://www.aquaticisland.com still in business!

I would give them a call just to make sure!