New Pics of additions going in the 150g

sturnmeyer

As some of you know we finally finished the 55g to 150g upgrade and have been stocking it with our first fish and a few corals. Everything is doing great so we thought we'd take a few pictures from the tank tonight.

tankshot.jpg

safecrackers103106.jpg

rosemilli103106.jpg

meangreenzoa103106.jpg

bluegoldzoas103106.jpg

zoa103106.jpg

wesson.jpg

bubbles103106.jpg

More photos are on our site....

Thanks everyone...

Nothing more than losing some snails and hermits. The Trigger has actually been with me longer than anyone so when I upgraded the 55g FOWLR to a 150g Mixed Reef then I just decided to take my chances. I wasn't about to get rid of him. He never bothered anything in the frag tank that I housed him in during the cycle period for the 150g and hasn't touched a single thing in the 150g. The only complaint that I would have other than losing some inverts is that he keeps the sandbed stirred up a bit so the tank is never perfectly clear. But I can deal with that.

Scott,

I notice that you are only running a G1x on that system. That skimmer is only rated for a 75g tank (ASM always rates them higher than they are). I would consider going with at least a G3 for that system. I have a G4x on my 210g system and it really pulls out some gunk. I would hate to see you spend a lot of money on some nice livestock and lose it because your skimmer is too small. Jus my .02.

Tanks looks great!! Keep up with the pictures.

Steve

Its looking great!

Congrats to you and Brandi by the way - I just noticed the change in signature - sorry if I'm completely unobservant.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :wig: