F&F to my rescue

inedukated

Ok, so I looked at my fish tank last night before bed and noticed the temperature was 74 degrees (not the usual 79.5). Upon inspecting my heater, I realized the heater (Visi-therm 250w) had completely shattered in my tank. So of course I panicked and kicked up the heater in the house to make sure my tank didn't plummet to 68deg....

Anyways,

I emailed Sean at F&F at 12:30AM last night/this morning asking if he could help me out. I don't get out of school until 6:30-7 on monday, and didn't know if I'd make it by 8pm. Not only did he respond to me by 1AM (Yes, 30 minutes)...he offered to stay late in case I couldn't make it by 8pm.

Long story short, I ended up buying a Finnex ultra-compact heater, and he still hooked me up on that.

:wig:

Sean, thank you. You and F&F rock.

-Ben

Sean does rule. He goes out of his way for many people...I can't imagine that he has any free time for himself because he's always going above & beyond what is needed :)

A friendly tip....use two heaters for your tank :) That way, if one fails, you're good. I also have a couple in reserve. I put them to good use by keeping my top off water and new salt water warm :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, look, I think Sean is THE MAN too. But he is also a big problem. I ordered a blue lined rabbit fish and he got it. GREAT. But, it had flukes. So, instead of selling it to me, he has it quarantined for 2 WEEKS! Totally preventing me from infecting my tank prematurely.

Look, I am used to Roozens, who would sell me a dead fish and feel good about it. What is the deal, I am ready to buy and he won't sell? Really, what kind of LFS does that?!?

Well, of course, only the best in the area. Sean is the man for a reason. He cares, and is willing to sacrifice short term profits for long term commitments, and healthy stock.

Trust me, he is THE MAN!

Yes, Sean is a terrible problem. He wouldn't sell me an acropora today because he didn't think my tank was ready for it. What a meanie :-).

Yet again, WAMAS is cursed with another CONSCIENTIOUS vendor. Way to go Sean! Also, if you haven't checked out his acro colonies... You are missing out. Beautiful stuff, definately on par with that guy out on the Eastern Shore! :biggrin: I picked up one last Friday.