Lighting question on ai prime 16hds

(edited)

So i just set up a tank and testing out these lights on a 36 inch tank. I have 3 ai primes 16hd.  When i try saxby schedule the early day and later night parts where its miatly blue dominant hurt mu eyes.  Anyone else have this ? Any solutions to It. ? Have light mounted 9 Inches above im sr60 tank.  After like 15 minutes looking at tank my eyes start to get sore ?

Edited by Reeling Reefer

• Reeling Reefer changed the title to Lighting question on ai prime 16hds
1 minute ago, Reeling Reefer said:

So i just set up a tank and testing out these lights on a 36 inch tank. I have 3 ai primes 16hd.  When i try saxby schedule the early day and later night parts where its miatly blue dominant hurt mu eyes.  Anyone else have this ? Any solutions to It. ? Have light mounted 9 Inches above im sr60 tank.  After like 15 minutes looking at tank my eyes start to get sore ?

IMG_4259.thumb.jpeg.79844930d8e0cf0445cf36696730b56b.jpeg

I’m not familiar with the AI Prime, other than the fudge one I recently got. Didn’t play around much in my AI app, but description of the prime on premium aquatic makes it sound like you can control color channels independently. If so, create your own custom schedule.

Alternatively, I know world wide corals and top shelf aquatic share light program profiles on their website.  Scroll down to AI https://worldwidecorals.com/pages/led-lighting-presets

https://topshelfaquatics.com/pages/led-lighting-presets

Is it the spectrum or the light leakage? If the latter, they make 3d printed diffusers and/or shades that are relatively inexpensive. The lens section of the lights are pretty shallow and those help block the light.