Paid up?? Can't see the member's forums???, Post here!

I tried using the above pinned post so I can see the member forums but I get any error when submitting the form..... and when I clicked on the HOME button to return to.....ummm well, HOME....... it doesn't work either :( Here is the error I get when using the pinned post form

"Not Found

The requested URL /index.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.wamas.org Port 80"

I have tried several methods to get my status changed (PM'd peeps, used the form, made subtle hints on postings) ....... what else can I do?? I dont want to be a 'pest' but my dues *ARE* paid .......... its kinda like paying for something but not getting to take it home .......... :bluefish:

any suggestions???

HI! I am having the same issue. I paid w/ Paypal about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I'm still listed as a "BB" member. Meanwhile, I want to buy lights and other goods from the FS/WTB board and can't. Can someone help?

Thanks!

hbh whats your real name, and on what date did you register and pay via paypal?

Dave

HI! It's now been taken care of! Thanks for your quick response and willingness to help. :biggrin:

Hi,

I paid up yesterday and haven't be switched over to member yet. I know its not that long but was anxious to see the members section!

Sorry for delay, working all this week into the weekend to get everyone caught up!

Don't mean to be a nag but I still haven't been switched over to a member. Can't wait to be an official part of the club!

I'll take care of all of these I can tonight...

Seems like Howard is MIA...

Dave

Nooo Howard is here, unfortunately life has taken a front row seat over the group in the last couple of weeks plus my Fridays Auto Acciident and resulting therapy will slow me a little let alone leaving on vacation Friday!

Long story short, I will not sleep tonight until every membership is updated from recent meeting and all those who need new cards are stamped in envelopes!

Also DaveH, will have new listing to you as well!!

Sorry for delays AGAIN and appreciate your patience!

Howard

Sorry to hear about your accident! I guess you're excused from membership duities then. :biggrin:

Bigjames1300r and Rooroo,

Memberships switched, working on updating info and cards!

Thanks again for your patience!

Guest 1st tank

Hi Howard,

I am N. Lynne Caplinger aka 1st tank. Nice to meet you. When you have a moment, can you please tell me how to get my BB member changed to WAMAS Member?

Thanks,

Lynne

Ok,

Lets say I have not slept in 3 days! :blush:

I'm leaving to go on vacation in MO until 13Nov. Just downloaded the complete Membership File and will be taking it with me to work on during drive over (when others are driving) and plan to get all done and new Membership Cards out.

David,

I believe I'll have access to the internet via PC when I arrive and will do my best to forward you the updated listing.

Lynn 1STTANK,

I've checked my post and do not see your payment confirmation from Paypal, could you please cut and paste it into a PM to me? Thank you!

I'll be phone/Blackberry accessed and be talking to ya!! :wink:

Howard howard howard... what happened to getting me the membership by nov 1st?

Sigh... you are putting a hurt on additional things I want/need to get accomplished... Please please please please please get this done this weekend...

Dave

I would if he hadn't promised to get this done RIGHT AFTER THE MEETING!!!!!

I busted my but BEFORE the meeting to get this to him on time, and all I asked was that he promptly turned it around.

Dave

Thanks sir but Daves right!

I've dropped the handoff to Dave and Membership on this and currently have my hands full with new career, TWO (2) Auto Accidents this weekend, physical therapy, family and let alone that deer thing :)

Either way will have it in the next couple of days with Membership Cards mailed out too!