FREE FISH - WILL PAY FOR GAS

Hello!  I have a blueline angelfish that has taken a turn for the worse.  He developed sores on him starting on Saturday, and has rapidly deteriorated since then.

I don't have the capacity for a hospital tank atm and I really just want him to live.

I'm located in DC (20007) and would pay for your gas ($20 bucks) to come and try saving him in your hospital/QT tank and hopefully he can thrive in your tank.

He's about 3-4 inches.  Thanks for looking.

I'm sorry to hear about your fish.  I don't have the space to take you up on your offer, but saw earlier that there has been some recent development in treating uronema and bacterial diseases (no idea if it's that, but open sores sound like it) trying tea tree oil (API Freshwater Melafix) dips and having success treating uronema where it was often considered too far gone when the sores presented.

https://humble.fish/community/index.php?threads/us-vs-uronema.15259/

If you've got a couple of buckets, a heater, and a bubbler, you may be able to attempt at least preliminary treatment with just fresh saltwater and an easily available med, but perhaps if someone takes you up on the treatment attempt it will be helpful for them instead.

If you’re unable to try the treatment from humble fish, and no one else can take him, I’ll give it a try. I have space (no one in QT right now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk