Top for my tank

reeferindc

I want a top for my tank. It’s a 90 cube . I would like a simple piece of acrylic or plexiglass . Since I would need to move it daily to feed fish I don’t think I want glass. Any suggestions to get a piece of acrylic or flexi glass?

If you want a clear solid top, go with polycarbonate, acrylic will slowly warp when installed and won't be nearly as long lasting.  Some of the custom builders will include cutouts for plumbing or a port hole for feeding.

That said, if you want a top for your tank, I'd go with clear mesh.  I've got them over my tanks and have been happy with them - space for gas exchange and no extra heat trapped, no algae growing on the underside, no issues with salt creep, and still keeps the fish in when sized right.

Edited by DaJMasta

I know you aren't leaning towards glass, but I wanted to mention that I've had no complaints about the generic hinged glass tank lid I bought on Amazon. Not sure what options there would be for a cube, or if the hinge would cast an odd shadow with your lights, but the hinge and handle on mine makes it easy to access the tank, and the lid came with a 3 or 4 inch wide strip of hard, clear plastic in back that can be cut to allow ports for cords or auto feeders.