Check out their impressive store!

DaJMasta

I visited Supreme Reefs last week after winning the $150 coral mystery box in the meeting's raffle and I was very impressed when I saw the store.  Several big mixed reef display tanks and several more shallow coral grow out tanks chock-full of unusual and brightly colored pieces.  Gonis in most colors of the rainbow, vivid red and yellow anemones, bright teal maxima clams, and often dozens of frags of everything, healing up, fully encrusting the plug, and often growing beyond that.  They've got some particularly vivid pieces suitable for people looking for those 'high end' varieties at a local shop.

On top of the corals, they appear to specialize in harder to find fish and inverts, probably half their stock I would only rarely see in a store but would hear about online, and they stock a number of nano-sized creatures - striped cardinals, yellow and blue neon gobies, hector's gobies, pistol shrimp, sexy shrimp - an impressive selection.

I ended up walking out with my frag mystery box (which ended up being 8 frags!) a couple fish, and an eyeful of really interesting and unusual corals that I may have to be going back for in the future...