Clownfish HELP.!!

rrubberbandman

Hey all,

So about a month ago I bought a pair of occelaris (sp?) clowns from BRK. One is a little bigger than a quarter and the other is a bit smaller than a nickel.  They were best of friends for the first few weeks or so but this past week they have started chasing each other around and shaking in front of each other....as of this morning the chasing and being mean has not caused any damage to either. My question is will they stop and be friends again? I've been researching clowns and it seems they will settle down? I hope?

Thoughts?

Bryan

Sounds normal. The twitching is part of the pairing ritual. As long as no one is hurting the other, all good.

3 hours ago, howaboutme said:

Sounds normal. The twitching is part of the pairing ritual. As long as no one is hurting the other, all good.

Thanks for the encouraging reply.....sometimes the smaller one does hide behind the filter box. But crazy as it seems earlier this morning the smaller one seemed to be the meaner of the two. It's confusing.

17 minutes ago, rrubberbandman said:

Thanks for the encouraging reply.....sometimes the smaller one does hide behind the filter box. But crazy as it seems earlier this morning the smaller one seemed to be the meaner of the two. It's confusing.

Also normal. :)

When I first started, I remember posting every few days w/ an " are my clowns okay?" thread. One of the more popular ones you see on forums is "my clowns stay in one spot".. Also okay. Enjoy the ride!