*Official Zoa Growout Challenge!!!*

mari.harutunian

Youre lucky you found it. I had one do that once and thought it was a goner. Found a colony like a month later.

Still haven't found the single dragon eye I lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already having problems with my Zoa. Looks like something took a chunk out of it. I think it might be my emerald crab. Sigh

I'm already having problems with my Zoa. Looks like something took a chunk out of it. I think it might be my emerald crab. Sigh

Oh no :((( hope it recovers!!

I just joined WAMAS and saw this challenge. Anyway to still join and take a polyp penalty at the end or something? Lol

The contest has been going for about a week now. If you are close to sterling VA you could possibly try and work something out with Seth Solomon. There were 2 frags leftover that were fragged at the same time. As for polyp deduction, do you guys care? As long as you start with a one polyp frag you are technically at a disadvantage.

I drive all over the DMV to meet reefers. I don't mind driving to sterling. I've been reefing over 5 years and can't believe I'm just now finding out about WAMAS. And I'm part of many other fb reefing groups and been to frag swaps in other states. Lol

PM sent to you Seth. It will not allow me to send another to Mari.

Hmm maybe my pms are full. I'll delete some..

Hmm maybe my pms are full. I'll delete some..

Deleted, should work now hopefully.

• 4 weeks later...

So my frag has definitely made a come back. It looked like it was nearly dead at one point after my emerald crab got a hold of it.

I am doing once a week Polyp-lab reef roids broadcast feeding as well as Kent's Coral accel. The second head that grew is growing very quickly, it's almost near the size of the first polyp.

I will get a picture update soon for you all. It's very hard to take a picture because I placed the frag right in the middle of my sand bed, so I have to move the frag up near the glass to get a good picture.

Glad to hear that lots of you are joining the second polyp club ;)