Diaseris Plate Care

denis_anthony

Hi all,

I'm about to get my hands on a unique looking diaseris plate and am curious if any of you have kept one before and what your experience has been. Are they any different in care than normal fungia plates? It's pricey so I'm nervous...

If you keep stable water parameters with an established tank, you should be able to keep a lot of things. 

Looks like they are pretty resilient in the way they kind of frag themselves. I've never had problems with regular fungia. I'd suggest pumping the brakes and researching a bit before pulling the trigger.  

If you keep stable water parameters with an established tank, you should be able to keep a lot of things. 

Looks like they are pretty resilient in the way they kind of frag themselves. I've never had problems with regular fungia. I'd suggest pumping the brakes and researching a bit before pulling the trigger.  

I’ve kept fungia before with no problems. I wasn’t able to find much online from people since they’re more rare than others so I was hoping others within the group would have relevant and first-hand experience…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk