Getting Out - 29G Biocube, 2 clowns, LEDs, stand & equipment

rain

Getting out sale. Moving and need gone this weekend ideally. 29 gallon Biocube that has been up since 2014. Two clowns that have been in the tank since 2014 and lay eggs fairly frequently. Male has a pop eye that he's had for years but seems healthy. They eat anything from frozen to pellets. LED light upgrade, moon lights, all softies (GSP, kenya tree, pink star polyps, etc).  Very stable tank. Comes with matching black Biocube stand in great shape, small sink size RODI, all equipment. Located in the Manassas/Woodbridge area. Not interested in parting out. $150 Thank you!

2FB3EF3F-96C3-4DEA-815B-B41FC0B7115F_1_105_c.jpeg

825FD793-7295-4A48-AE92-8EEB3D9E1A22_1_105_c.jpeg

Sorry to see you go, but this is a wonderful system, and a great deal. If you were closer I'd be picking it up today! 

Hello there.., I have the same Biocube and have been struggling with hair algae and my parameters.  I don’t have the LED hood and have been contemplating a conversion.  Thoughts to share.

thanks,

Diane

01AF2F12-066C-4B39-9F4C-870AD23A2144.jpeg

I think I went through every algae known to man in the first few years... but then it finally stabilized and I haven't had any issues in years. I did make the switch to the LED lights though right when I got it. Good luck!