Need Apex doser program.

TonyInVa

Hello. I had an advanced program for my doser. I am looking one that I would have on from 00:00-06:00 for 5minutes per hour. If you have a similar program and can provide a screen shot I would appreciate it.

So I used this program, as you can see in the picture. Both 6pm and 7pm the doser did not come on. When I was looking for programs I saw one that stated, if you used the timer function it had to be in outlet 4 or 8. Is that the case with this one?f41a38316dcb27cb054a78780a33e4a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Apex uses 24 hour time. 00:00-06:00 is midnight to 6am. Are you trying to do 6pm to midnight? If so then it would be

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/005:00/055:00 Then ON
If Time 00:00 to 17:59 Then OFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I used this program, as you can see in the picture. Both 6pm and 7pm the doser did not come on. When I was looking for programs I saw one that stated, if you used the timer function it had to be in outlet 4 or 8. Is that the case with this one?f41a38316dcb27cb054a78780a33e4a6.jpg

I think you’re misunderstanding something. Using that code the doser will not come on at 6pm or 7pm... it will start dosing between midnight and 6am. If that’s what you’re trying to do, then the code is correct

I think you’re misunderstanding something. Using that code the doser will not come on at 6pm or 7pm... it will start dosing between midnight and 6am. If that’s what you’re trying to do, then the code is correct

Yes, I must be. I thought it would dose between 6am and midnight. Which was just for testing.