Marine Scene Discount

Gatortailale

Reminder,

For those of you that want to be eligible for a 10% discount at Marine Scene, you need to "Opt-in" and have WAMAS send your contact info. [name, address, email] to them.

Why do you have to opt-in, can't wamas just sent MS the member list weekly?

Ans: In the past, several members who do not or did not want to shop there, did not want their personal info. sent to MS. Thus, we made it opt-in so only the info. of those that wanted to shop there was provided.

How do I get on the list?

- PM Gatortailale or Howardofnova or send email to info@wamas.org requesting to be added to MS discount list. Howard or myself will send your contact info. from member list to MS.

Hope this helps explain how it works

Regards,

Craig

Remember, any discount offered by any store to WAMAS members is a privilege. It should not be treated as something you are entitled to just because you are a WAMAS member. When you shop at a store that offers you a discount, please thank them for their support of the club.

Thomas and I asked to be added to the Marine Scene list back in June. As of last weekend we still weren't on the 'list.' We Pm'd Howard and you. If you are updating the list can you please add us. Thomas and Jenny Roberts. Thank you!!