Costco sells complete set ups!

Guest fishwish

Shoot, for that price, I'll set you up with a 90gallon tank!!! Well over $2k.

I wonder what their idea of a "fully bonded and trained technician" is.

I think that's the same guy that hands out the shrimp, lobsters and scallops isn't it?

That's too funny! I also wonder about the uh... "corals" they had pictured in the crushed coral bottomed tank. I'm sure it's a great deal for people who want to also pay the 1900.00 per year for the shrimp and lobster guy to come clean it for you. Set up and go. That's over 100.00 per month per tank. Not a bad living.

Guest Larry-T

Costco.com. Installation and delivery nationwide. Check this out....

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?...topnav=&s=1

If I were in the market for that type of setup, I'd print the page and take it to a few stores (like Scales) and see how close they could come to matching it. I'd like to encourage local stores with a stake in the local hobby, rather than big boxes (although Costco is a lot better than Sams/WalMart).

Petco has the same program... ROFL :biggrin: They'll do in home install, and setup

They'd be more qualified than costco prolly, but still not nearly worth the money or lack of exp.

Costco also sells caskets... it's a dandy world we live in

Costco subcontracts it to Aquatic Vision - their partner company. They might be qualified for the job. Some people and companies keep aquariums not as a hobby but more like a decoration for the office or fancy house. For them high price is a way to bail off from the "hassle" of saltwater aquarium keeping with the benefit of a beautiful display.