Dr. Judy St Leger or Rising Tide Conseravtion

Has anyone else watched this video?  I absolutely love Dr. St Leger and am a huge fan of Rising Tide.  I'll be honest that a big checklist item at MACNA for me was meeting her, so I was so disappointed when the hurricane forced me to cancel my plans.  I really like her discussion of ornamental aquaculture here.  I'm also really excited for the development of aquacultured wrasses!  I feel like there are so many good options now across various species, but still so few wrasses!

Also, to all of our local happenstance Bangaai breeders, I took the pledge!  Send me your babies! Hahahahahahaha.  

But seriously, I really appreciate that Dr. St. Leger talks about so many ways to support aquaculture, the various levels at which you can support it, and how aquaculture helps the hobby as a whole.  She also says she's happy to send out Rising Tide speakers to the local clubs.  Thoughts for future meetings????

• 1 year later...

Stumbled across this older post today and watched the video.  She seems very honest and enthusiastic about her vision for aquaculture.  Thanks for highlighting it, as I likely wouldn't have discovered it otherwise.