ZEOvit Users

Lowefx

Just wanted to start a thread for people using or thinking of using the zeovit system. This could also help for questions and answers. ZEOvit is a ULNS system.

I started my 120g with ZEOvit products (zeolites, zeostart, and zeobak) and dry rock, dry sand. Currently im almost 2 months into the cycle and getting some brown algae on certain rock areas. This is a normal process for the first few months.

Is anyone else in WAMAS also using this, if so please keep us updated on your experiences.

Pictures are always a bonus.

Yep. Since July in a 40ish gallon. No reactor. Just a media bag in the sump that gets flipped around way not often enough. Ran just ZV until supplementing with NO3:PO4-X in October. No nitrates noted. Has been running clean with no water changes since late August. Dose trace and Mg regularly along with kalk-ed ATO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran it for a while on a 90 gal and then for a bit on my 250. It works very well and I had great results. I would recommend you spend some time over at zeovit.com as it is a dedicated forum for its users.

Apcoleman, I am on their forum. I wanted to see who uses it locally, get some user experiences and photos. I'll look into the avast vibe. Never heard of it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk