TANK MOVE THE 29th Need Help

phisigs79

Can anyone help me move my 55g on the 29th in the morning? Its a total of a 15 mile move and shouldn't be too bad as long as we have a few people to help. Please PM me if you can help. :cheers: of course beers and burgers will be served for lunch!

Chris, moving from where to where?

Can anyone help me move my 55g on the 29th in the morning? Its a total of a 15 mile move and shouldn't be too bad as long as we have a few people to help. Please PM me if you can help. :cheers: of course beers and burgers will be served for lunch!

Fairfax (next to fairoaks mall) to Gainesville (Off 29)

Chris, moving from where to where?

Replied on other post, will be there in the am!

Ok fella's here is the details. We are moving my 55g from Fairfax (Fair Oaks) to Gainesville for a total of 15 miles (20 min drive). We will start at 9am and start breaking stuff down. I will have at least 30g of new / old water made up just in case. Once we break down the 55g we will then set it back up at the new place and I will take my time setting up the 75g and cycle it. If you all have any buckets or stuff we can use please bring it. I only have a 15g tub and 4x 5g buckets but my buckets are going to be filled with the "just in case water" HAHA. Anyways Let me know what you have to bring so I need to know what i need to buy to get this done. Anyone else have a change in plans on Monday (29TH) and want to help us? The more people the fast we get this done!

I have the following to bring:

2 - 30g tubs with lids

4 - 18g tubs with lids

1 or 2 buckets, gave the rest away.

truck and back! :cry:

see you Monday 9am!