Tank crack - need help!

dangros

I had a lamp fall over and hit the corner of my 90g reef tank!! It put a small crack in it. I'm about to replace the tank but need a couple of hands to help swap them out.  Please text me if you can help.  If anyone is near reston I would greatly appreciate it!  It might save my life - the wife is about to kill me for this.

Dan

646-509-8306

Wow, I feel bad for you. Are you just going to put it in a different spot and transfer directly, or transfer into buckets or something so you can put it in the same spot?

So I went to centerville aq. and got another 90g.  It's up and running with some help of my neighbors.  I'm still putting in rock and the basic pump/heater combo so I can just have it going. Unfortunately, one of the drilled holes is for a 3/4" pipe not 1".  Both of my holes in the other tank were 1".  That set me back a couple hours as I tried to figure out a way to get a small peg in a large hole :)

It's iffy but it's working!  A trip to home depot will be in order at lunch time (if work allows) tomorrow and some quick and dirty pvc work to get this semi permanent till I can think this all through and do the whole plumbing and rock work correctly.  So far, I dont see any casualties except my poor wife and the BS this has put her through.   I'm sure some corals and frags aren't gonna make it once the cloud clears but we'll see. 

Sorry I couldnt respond quicker, but I was in panic mode and had to get water out of this tank asap.  Here's a pic of the crack: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0fGY8gBYGyN6yW

The lamp actually came down 1' away from me.  I was under the tank working on it - I consider myself REALLY lucky so far.

by the way, does anyone have or know where I could get a couple of the screws for the Kessil Gooseneck mount?  The big ones.  For some reason, I need all 3 for each mount on this tank and am missing 2 screws!