co2 refill?

guppychao

that thread was all about the 5# bottles. Is there a price for the 20# bottles?

also, what is the nearest Robertsons in Reston/Vienna/Dulles area? anyone knows?

PEV's Paintball in Fairfax will also fill your bottle. They are on the corner of Germantown Rd. and Rt. 29.

The account # given by reefmon is for a cash account, you can give them that number and should get discount no matter what size you buy. Call first if concerned about price.

simple way http://www.robertsoxygen.com/htmlfiles/Loc.../locations.html

Sterling, VA 45000 Underwood Lane #N, 20166

(703) 471-9586

(703) 471-9638 (fax)

Retail Store

Take 267 dulles toll to Rt. 28 north.

- Take right exit off 28 to go old ox rd (new bridge crosses over 28) - should be first exit once you merge on 28N

- right on underwood ln. it's like 2nd right on ox & it's just past gas station - which is on left side of ox.

There is actually a place in gaithersburg rockville area.... Let me know if thats what you're looking for and I'll find the address (it's just off 270, near grainger supply I think).

Dave

The account # given by reefmon is for a cash account, you can give them that number and should get discount no matter what size you buy. Call first if concerned about price.

simple way http://www.robertsoxygen.com/htmlfiles/Loc.../locations.html

Sterling, VA 45000 Underwood Lane #N, 20166

(703) 471-9586

(703) 471-9638 (fax)

Retail Store

Take 267 dulles toll to Rt. 28 north.

- Take right exit off 28 to go old ox rd (new bridge crosses over 28) - should be first exit once you merge on 28N

- right on underwood ln. it's like 2nd right on ox & it's just past gas station - which is on left side of ox.

Thanks a lot for the information Craig. Very helpful.

There is actually a place in gaithersburg rockville area.... Let me know if thats what you're looking for and I'll find the address (it's just off 270, near grainger supply I think).

Dave

Dave, that would be great, as i live in Rockville, i wonder if the pev paintball on Rockville pike will do that?

ill make a call and let everyone know if they do

thanks

Dave, that would be great, as i live in Rockville, i wonder if the pev paintball on Rockville pike will do that?

ill make a call and let everyone know if they do

thanks

pev paintball on Rockville will NOT refeill, however the roberstons say they will exchange the c02 canisters,

if i exchange is there any issues? or anything i should be aware of?

Roberts Oxygen:

Roberts Oxygen Company, Inc.

15830 Redland Road

Rockville, MD 20855

Main: 877-762-9140

Fax: 301-948-2465

They will fill it...

Dave