Anemone color changing

Jhead85

How long have you had him and what kind of lights are you using? Are there are colorful corals nearby? Has he moved? There's been a bunch written about anemones gradually changing colors due to lighting conditions and possibly picking up zooxanthallee from nearby corals.

Had him for 8-9 months now..I use a kessil a150w 15000 ocean blue I've got all kinda corals and he hasent moved since he settled down about a week after getting him in there 2d15035a62325bb11cf9aae0b322e661.jpg

Great looking tank! Mine change color if I move them to different conditions/tanks/lights. I never know what final colors they will have until months later after settled in. So that may be one thing to consider. They do seem to put on best coloring when happy. Based on the pictures I just have two minor concernes to consider. The nem size in compared to the two clowns. Unfortunately clowns can really beat up on smaller nems like this. Some are gentle and can handle it and other clowns are so rough with them irritating the nem. The other concern is that the tentacles are not long and whispy like when my BTAs are happy. They are kind of short and stubby with different size shape like when mine are Thinking about going downhill. I don't keep a green BTA so some of this info could be in accurate