New to reef life

Hey everyone,

I just recently got into the saltwater hobby. I have been doing freshwater aquariums for about 13 years and decided to make the plunge. I cycled my tank since March and started stocking in June. For now I have a 46 bow with 50 lbs of live rock.

Equipment, Lee's protein skimmer, 25g sump, hydor koralia and Marineland power heads, hang on refugium stuffed w/ chaeto and copepods and amphipods, and current marine orbit led lights.

For fish I have to pink skunks, 2 false percs, lawnmower blenny, pygmy angel, yellow pearl jawfish, 1 purple grammar, and a fire goby.

For invertebrates, 30 or so blue legs, some ceriths, 5 nassarius, 1 turbo, 1 decently sized hermit, 1 lettuce nudibranch, a dolabella sea hare, 1 sand sifting start, and 1 flame scallop.

Corals, 1 pink condy, 1 rock flower anemone, 1 green ricordia, 1 orange ricordia, colony of dragon eye zoas, some yellow bam bams, pair of blastos, Kenya, neon green brain coral, 2 sets of zoos not sure what they ate called, a pink and orange mushroom, and I think they are some green flowerpot goniporas, also unknown palys. I also got tukani rock with quite a bit of different zoo's on it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Welcome!