Need help ID'ing a few things

edress714

One I'm guessing is bubble algae. the other two I dont Know what exactly they are.

The algae on the sand looks different than what I've seen before. When I moved it, it was all mushy and clumping up.

The snail looking thing was attached to my candy cane coral stem.

20150401_181748_zpsxuodd5y1.jpg

The top pic is a monti looks like and as the algae it looks like diatoms bottom pic is bubble algae but I don't know what that is next to it if you are asking

The spiroid looking thingy had this white string coming out of it had to snap it off the coral spine.

There were only two of the bubble algae which I removed.

The montipora. Should I leave it on the sand or move it up on a rock? It's almost covering the whole rock it's on.

What can I get to take care of the diatom? Thanks!

The spiroid looking thingy had this white string coming out of it had to snap it off the coral spine.

There were only two of the bubble algae which I removed.

The montipora. Should I leave it on the sand or move it up on a rock? It's almost covering the whole rock it's on.

What can I get to take care of the diatom? Thanks!

vermetid snails is what Is if it looked like this. 66794bc3819a205b7a0914b403d896b3.jpg

You can just glue there trap door shut.

For the diatoms if it's a newer tank then this is normal.

As far as the monti unless your lighting is cooking you may not have enough par on sandbed try to slowly raise it to middle to upper section.

Let us know about your setup as far as size tank an lighting and such.

its a 75 gallon with two ever grows. tank is 8 months old. going to get some snails from cville aquarium to help clean it up

it def is a vermetid snail! biggest one I've seen yet! annoying little suckers

it is doing well. Growing pretty quickly. I'll see if I can find a picture of it when I got it 3 months ago

Mystic sunset should be placed in high lighting on a rock. They don't like sand and stuff on the bottom hitting it also they like the stronger light at the top. Use extreme caution if turning the d120lights up. I run mine at that same intensity maybe just slightly stronger. and if I get much stronger the other corals fry.