Clownfish finally laid eggs on tile

Rob A

This is my 6th clutch (as far as I know) but the first one to be laid on a tile. The previous clutches have either been eaten or hatched at odd times so I have only ever caught a few fry.
I noticed this morning (in the dark) that the eggs were not being tended to and I can't recall if that is normal...for them to be left alone at night at all. The anemone is retracted so it is not providing any protection at night. Normally, when the lights are on, the male takes good care of them but typically the anemone is also out so the clown is tending the eggs but still has proximity to the nem. When the nem retracts at night I think he goes with it, leaving the eggs alone/exposed. Some other clutches have been closer to the base of the nem and had some cover even when the nem was retracted. The first few clutches were laid on that spot where the tile is now, and the nem is usually sticking out of the gap to the right of the tile, so there is usually better cover. Now it's a bit higher. 
I'm tempted to move them early, but I'd rather wait and let the fish do their thing until hatch night.
Thoughts?
Here is a pic right after they finished laying them. I cut the tile with a hole saw, I thought a round piece would be more pleasing to them than a square one (at that location).
8cf61e6768aa8d0631228109e25399ea.jpg

Edited by Rob A

Not sure if it will help but I noticed that when turning down the powerheads at nights, the anem tended to retract less.  May be worth a try

I'm not sure there is much connection between your anem happiness, the clown happiness and the eggs.  It doesn't hurt to have all three, but most clown growers only have one of the three.  They do without anems and pull the eggs away from the parents to give them aeration in their own hatching tank.  Then they don't have to worry about collection and the parents eating the fry.

• 2 weeks later...

I pulled the tile on the 8th day and put it in a blacked out 2-1/2 gal tank. There are approx. 470 eggs. I rigged the tile to stand up on set a rigid air tube next to it (no air stones) so that bubbles would "fan" the eggs but I don't think it is working real well. On the 10th day a few of the eggs hatched (the eggs that seemed to have the most movement from the bubbler) but then nothing happened on the next night (last night). I think the eggs might not have enough aeration and might be starting to get fungus on them.