Western aussie mini scoly

eveningstar15

We have had them from time to time they are just hard to find. Nothing too difficult to keep, tend to be quite easy to care for and just like your typical scolymia Australis just a mini version. I have seen them even classified as a cynarina at times and not in the scolymia genius but that's just getting technical. What makes them hard to come by is the fact that they are only found off western Australia along with the symphilia wilsoni, both these corals are in demand due to the limited supply which is honestly limited only due to the location in conparision to where the majority of Aussie corals are gathered. Hope this helps!

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

We have had them from time to time they are just hard to find. Nothing too difficult to keep, tend to be quite easy to care for and just like your typical scolymia Australis just a mini version. I have seen them even classified as a cynarina at times and not in the scolymia genius but that's just getting technical. What makes them hard to come by is the fact that they are only found off western Australia along with the symphilia wilsoni, both these corals are in demand due to the limited supply which is honestly limited only due to the location in conparision to where the majority of Aussie corals are gathered. Hope this helps!

Yes it does help, thank you. I just wanted to make sure that they weren't really hard to keep.