ERC - WAMAS Winter Meeting January 24th

Orion

Hello WAMAS!

Looking to upgrade your lights? How about an Ecotech or Jebao pump? Our Dry Goods section on our website continues to grow as we add new product every day. Want to have an item brought to the meeting? Just choose local pickup with your order, and specify in the notes section that you want your item brought to the meeting.

Don't see an item on our website that you are looking for? Just let us know. Odds are we have it, and it's just not on the website yet.

Please note in order for us to have your item(s) in time for the meeting you must place your order with us by this Sunday at 8pm.

See you there!

Richard, Marco, and Ryan

Edited by Orion

Great way to get items. I live in Oakton and have had Richard deliver pumps and boxes of salt to meeting.

Hello WAMAS!

Looking to upgrade your lights? How about an Ecotech or Jebao pump? Our Dry Goods section on our website continues to grow as we add new product every day. Want to have an item brought to the meeting? Just choose local pickup with your order, and specify in the notes section that you want your item brought to the meeting.

Don't see an item on our website that you are looking for? Just let us know. Odds are we have it, and it's just not on the website yet.

Please note in order for us to have your item(s) in time for the meeting you must place your order with us by this Sunday at 8pm.

See you there!

Richard, Marco, and Ryan

I feel like I'm picking up a TON of stuff from you guys at the meet. I can't wait!

I feel like I'm picking up a TON of stuff from you guys at the meet. I can't wait!

Looking forward to it!