A little help here please

dmward99

Which online vendors offers a great selection of fish and free shipping on livestock?I am looking to get a few fish in the near future and wanted to try ordering online (with free shipping).Thanks David :huh:

most places with free shipping you have to spend at least 75 to 100 bucks.

There are a ton online vendors to choose from but not all offer free shipping.

saltwaterfish.com has free shipping but i think you need to spend 75 bucks. Off the top of my head that is the only place i know with free shipping. It's not east to comeby.

Go local. BRK is very reasonable and you can see the fish. It is a hike from DC, though.

Sorry but whats BRK? I am going to spend about $100 on fish and more inverts So $75 is not a problem. Also thanks for the replies . Anymore vendors out there besides saltwaterfish.com?

Sorry but whats BRK? I am going to spend about $100 on fish and more inverts So $75 is not a problem. Also thanks for the replies . Anymore vendors out there besides saltwaterfish.com?

55326[/snapback]

BRK = http://www.blueribbonkoi.com

Call to see if they have what you are looking for. All snails are 99 cents.

you might want to wait a few more weeks til the weather warms up... with all this cold, it stresses the animals more, even during overnight shipping.

Good idea Charlie.But I still want to look around.Looking specifically for a small orange shoulder tang.Thats probaly going to be the hardest fish on my list to find.I want him to be around 1.5-2" maybe an inch bigger give or take.

Good idea Charlie.But I still want to look around.Looking specifically for a small orange shoulder tang.Thats probaly going to be the hardest fish on my list to find.I want him to be around 1.5-2" maybe an inch bigger give or take.

55330[/snapback]

Also, Johnny at BRK will be more than happy to give you a quote price for specific items and live stock before you order. It's worth a try.

I concur... talk to Johnny at BRK, he can get you good selections and you don't need to worry about minimum or maximum $$$ on shipping like on those web sites. Also, Johnny can get you in about a week what ever you are looking for.

I will say yes. Take 66 to 234 during Non-Rush Hour and it is about an hour drive. Call Johnny first before heading over, he opens Thursday thru Sunday, don't want you to waist your trip.

Jacob

Yep - I'm figuring that's what a 15minute trip for you....tops :D

Oh yeah & so I'm not off topic again - I also heartily recommend BRK. I've ordered several fish online - no long term survivors. In person is the best way to choose fish IMHO.

Thanks again peeps >I just got off the phone with Johnny no orange shoulders in but He is going to try and order them for me next week with his next order and his price was cheaper then saltwaterfish.com's price.So thanks again WAMAS. :77: