leopard wrasse / m. meleagris

monkiboy

read about our unmatched, personal, and comprehensive quarantine and treatment protocol here.

we do things right; no short-cuts and guaranteed healthiest fish you can buy anywhere.

i have one of these guys unsecured, completed with treatment, in quarantine, ready to go - PM me if interested!

check out the video and details:here!!

Edited by monkiboy

Marco, what are they eating? Only frozen?

hey trish, i feed LRS blends exclusively in treatment and in quarantine with great success. i use whatever i need to, to get the specimen transitioned over.

that being said, there are some customers or service customers of ours that are very hands off and rely on a feeding apparatus and need the fish on pellets and/or flake prior to purchase and i'm happy to accommodate those and any other requests within reason for the given specimen.

we make it easy to ensure the fish you get is the healthiest anywhere, at the time you get it from us and so it stays that way :happy:

i sold the last 12 i got through treatment almost immediately and have another 20 or so that will be ready in a few weeks. there are maybe only 8 left unsecured and i'll be working through my waiting list once they are ready unless paid for in advance. so, if interested let me know asap - glad to help!