Pez & Huly's 250DD Build

Finishing up my new room as we speak. Bet you didn't know I built several pieces of furniture for members here and at CMAS, as well as a few full blown fish rooms. I need to talk to the hubby as I have lighting, dosers, and even have about 125lbs of live rock that needs to go ASAP. 

Are you planning to do corals, or FOWLR?

Full reef tank with LPS and SPS.

It was a shock to see you post lol I expect that on FB & ES lol I will post a video of our current tank on FB.

TBH, I was looking for some of my old pics to post in my Cichlid tank build at a different site and saw your screen name. Had no idea you guys were here, but Dave told me over the weekend you had posted some pics on FB of a new reef system in build.

So YHSublime got to see why we need a new tank- our Aussie Elegance lol

And he checked our the new tank/room

Oh man, it's going to be niiiiiiice! That elegance is out of control. The nicest one I've seen in person!

TBH, I was looking for some of my old pics to post in my Cichlid tank build at a different site and saw your screen name. Had no idea you guys were here, but Dave told me over the weekend you had posted some pics on FB of a new reef system in build.

Small world!  LOL We originally set out to do a cichlid tank to the point we bought a non drillable 150 gallon tank and then we decided if we are going to spend the money we might as well do what we really want and go SW.  LOL We returned the 150 and bought the RedSea Max thinking that would be easier being new and joined WAMAS right away.  Within 6 months of an all in one system we knew we wanted a real system with a real sump LOL.  When the basement flooded in March why not move a wall and get our dream tank :)

Oh man, it's going to be niiiiiiice! That elegance is out of control. The nicest one I've seen in person!

Thanks!  I knew you had to see it while you were there :) That is our favorite coral and the entire reason we are upgrading as it needs more room :)

(edited)

Small world!  LOL We originally set out to do a cichlid tank to the point we bought a non drillable 150 gallon tank and then we decided if we are going to spend the money we might as well do what we really want and go SW.  LOL We returned the 150 and bought the RedSea Max thinking that would be easier being new and joined WAMAS right away.  Within 6 months of an all in one system we knew we wanted a real system with a real sump LOL.  When the basement flooded in March why not move a wall and get our dream tank :)

Well I don't know any of the details other than what your dad told me a few weeks back, but if you guys are needing someone to get you dialed in LMK. Other than a calcium reactor, pretty sure I have just about anything you would need to finish up the project. Give me a call this evening if ya like and if you don't have my number, shoot me a PM.
Edited by CHUBAKAH

Awesome will do!  If not tonight probably tomorrow on our way back from a charity event in Richmond.  I need to get Pez's dress and snout ready tonight LOL

I always like him in a dress.

:clap:

:blink:

I always like him in a dress.

:clap:

:blink:

LOL I knew you would Mark!  Those sexy legs LOL

It was great meeting you guys today. Hope to catch a skins game with you too!!

You too!  Hope to see you during the season!

• 3 months later...