More than a vendor

kkozak81

My first experience with ERC was only a month or so ago. I ended up winning an auction and decided to pick it up rather than have it shipped, so I could check things out. WOW....there's a reason for all the talk. I was beyond impressed with with my entire experience. The livestock is amazing and Richard was very helpful and personable. I have made a few other purchases since then and have been very happy every time. I have bought a few acros from Marco as well and had the same experience with him. Richard has gone out of his way several times to send me pictures of things he knows I'm interested in and always makes himself available when i want to stop by. Marco is the same way and is always doing anything he can to help others! The one coral I've wanted since i started was Red Dragon, I mentioned that to Richard and later that day I had a message from Marco offering to help me get that. I picked up the acros from Marco from the live sale and also got the red dragon. We had agreed on a size and price of the frag and when I got it home it was way much larger than I was expecting and way more than I would have gotten anywhere else. There was also freebie frags both times I've bought acros. I'm not talking a little tip of a branch that broke of either. Very nice sized healthy encrusting frags! If you've seen the pictures of things they post but have yet been to check them out, do yourself a favor and plan a visit. The pictures they post are extremely accurate and still manage to exceed my expectations! From the awesome auctions that Richard puts up, to the amazing acro colonies Marco offers, to all the group buys offered, and the live sales that are like no others..Richard and Marco are top notch!!! Just talking to them you get the sense of pride that they put into everything they do! Thank you ERC for offering nothing but the highest quality livestock possible to us, and thank you Richard and Marco for always willing to help out!!