Thanks Marcos / ERC

bengeeee

I just wanted to publicly thank Marcos for once again going above and beyond.  I've known Marcos for a while now, having conducted extensive business with him in the past.  He is extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to offer what little free time he has to help out his fellow hobbyists.  I'm not sure if this particular transaction was technically affiliated with ERC (I bought an LED Evergrow light from him), however it still speaks to the quality of service you can expect from them as a company.    

I expected to pick up the item sometime next week.  However, as a surprise Marcos hand delivered the item to my house shortly after I bought it.  We live on opposite ends of the county so it wasn't exactly a walk down the street.  This is just one of my positive experiences with ERC and Marcos.  I have had similar above and beyond experiences with Richard.

Thanks for all you guys do, and please keep doing it.  You have a customer for life.

Ben

Totally agreed.

Marcos has helped me a couple times in the past.  He also helped me to get a beautiful hard-to-find gigantea anemone.  

Thank you!

Chris