FREE CORAL, FISH, & INVERTS!! 3/7/14-3/9/14 @ Incredible Corals!!!

Last year, only two months into operation, Steve went on the same company vacation as he is on now.  I took it upon myself to run a big sale (without telling Steve) on the only thing we had at the time....Coral.  We put our selection up with a Buy2Get1 sale.  With our great selection and already great prices it was a HUGE sale and deal for everyone!  We have run similar specials periodically since then, but have never done it with the impressive amount of inventory that we have now!!

So, I'm gonna do it again, but with a Twist. (though this time Steve has suspicion that I am up to something...)

This Friday through Sunday ONLY we will be putting ALL Livestock on SALE!!! -- Coral, Wild Fish, Captive Fish, and Inverts!!

All Fish and Inverts Buy2Get1 FREE*.  Coral will be up to 25% OFF!!

Want to use your Fish or Invert "freebie" on coral instead?  NO PROBLEM!!  Pick one free frag from our $10-$40 section*.  

ALL Coral up to 25% OFF*!!!

Spend $50-$99 and take 15% OFF your Coral Purchase

Spend $100-$149 and take 20% OFF your Coral Purchase

Spend $150+ and take 25% OFF your Coral Purchase

*Sale cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.  "Freebie" is limited to one item of equal or lesser value than the least expensive of the two purchased items.