Red Sea MAX 130d REVAMPED!

Dpeyton8

Here is another update I added a rose bta nem and a 4 head frogspawn to the tank and as you can see the clowns took to it as soon as it stuck to the rock hoping it stays here if not I'll just let it find its comfort zone also added a cadlights pls 50 skimmer and I must say I'm impressed so far its an awesome little skimmer the first day in it collected some nice dark skimmate .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Looking good man. Let your tank find it's feet before you add too many things, thanks for the update!

Looking good man. Let your tank find it's feet before you add too many things, thanks for the update!

No problem man I just had to get something for now just to ease my anxiety ya know lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Please take a keyhole and drill a hole in the back of the stand for smoother flow from your overflow !!!! Love those clowns.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been almost a week without my tank I feel hurt and my family can tell and my wife feels bad so we talked it over and we decided I could get a small nano no bigger than a 12 gallon that's all I need just to feel happy again I realized how much I love the hobby and what it's done for me and my family agrees this is more than just a hobby for me it's a piece of mind. The amazing fact that we can mimic natural Marine life in our own homes ......sigh

But anyways im super excited so ill be starting a build on it soon!!!

Sent from my PI86100 using Tapatalk