Store Moving

kingofcorals

Valued Customer,

I would like to start of by thanking each one of you for a tremendous 7 years here at Aquarium One!  As many of you may already know, we are relocating our store to a larger space in Frederick, Maryland.  We tried to relocate the store in and around Rockville, but the price of a larger space in Montgomery County made it impossible for us to grow.  With this larger space it will allow us to provide you guys with an even greater assortment of aquarium livestock and products.  

I realize that this may be a surprise to many of you.  Our aggressive sales over the last several weeks was an attempt to get you in the store so we could communicate this news to you in person.  We understand that not everyone was able to make it in during the sale and if you are getting this news for the first time from this letter, please don't feel slighted in any way.  I was hesitant to make any grand scale announcements about our move prematurely due to on-going lease negotiations occurring between both our current location and new location.    

We are hoping to be reopen the beginning of February.  Please stay tuned for further email updates and join us on Facebook to see pics of the new stores progression!  If you have any questions regarding the new location or about your aquarium please send an email and I will get back to you asap.   I will be there the entire month of January building the new store .  If you are in the area stop on by to see the progress.

The address of the new store is 

5702 Industry Lane 

Frederick, Md. 21704

Sincerley,

Paul Mangus

Aquarium One

Edited by kingofcorals