Saltwater Aquarium Beginners

Caribbean Jake

http://www.bestfish.com/saltg.html

Interesting link for begginers and others alike. This guide is intended to answer many of the questions a novice marine aquarist may have, and to provide some basic guidelines for selecting and caring for saltwater fish and invertebrates

I like the table of compatability. It really helps out when selecting a fish for your reef system. How many times have we heard other WAMAS members ask the question. What fish should I get?

I looked through it and it has a lot of very valuble info. Maybe sticky it in the "new to the hobby"section?

Edited by Herbert

Good Idea. I should have posted in that section but found that perhaps since the information also applies to several hobbyists with few years of experience it will be beneficial to everyone than just beginners.

Check out the list of compatability. That in MHO is the most important information from the entire document, since it allows us to piece together which species are compatible with one and other.

• 5 weeks later...
http://www.bestfish.com/saltg.html

Interesting link for begginers and others alike.  This guide is intended to answer many of the questions a novice marine aquarist may have, and to provide some basic guidelines for selecting and caring for saltwater fish and invertebrates

I like the table of compatability.  It really helps out when selecting a fish for your reef system.  How many times have we heard other WAMAS members ask the question.  What fish should I get?

46876[/snapback]

Thanks, This will help!