Two Artful & Incredible PROMOTIONS! - UP to 30% off Coral/Livestock!!!

Incredible Corals

ArtFully Acrylic and Incredible Corals are very happy to re-announce two very exciting promotions we started offering 01/24/2013 and continue to do so!  We have people using these every week and we are happy to do so.  I used two of these cards just yesterday during checkout.  It's a "thank you" to all that continue to support us. 

1. Incredible Reefers Club Card – Make 10 purchases of $25 or more and receive 20% off your NEXT livestock purchase! Yes, if you spend $125 in a single purchase that will count as 5 purchases and well on your way to a 20% discount. Your Incredible Reefer card will be stamped at the point of sale so you can keep it with you and track it.

2. ArtFully Built Tank Club card – Now this one is especially awesome! Have a tank built by ArtFully Acrylic? Well now you will receive 10% off livestock for that tank as long as you own that tank!

Hope you are all as excited as we are and hope to see you out at the store soon!

IMG_8754.jpg

FAQs:

Can I combine the 20% Incredible Reefers discount and the 10% ArtFully Built Tank Club discount?

Yes, you can combine the Incredible Reefers 20% off promo and the 10% tank discount to receive a 30% discount on your 10th purchase of livestock!

If I spend over $225 in corals during one transaction can I use the 20% off on that purchase?

The 20% discount can only be used on a subsequent purchase. You can use the discount on the same day if you like, but obviously the bigger the purchase the bigger the savings ;).

Can I use the 20% discount on a tank?

The 20% discount can only be used on livestock (fish, inverts, corals, etc.). However, if you would like to convert the credit for a tank purchase instead it will be valid for 10% off any tank, sump, stand, or combo order.