120 gallon Stocking list

Ben A

I have 120 gallon tank with a 45 gallon sump and about 170 lbs of live rock between the DT and sump. I am currently looking to finalize my stock list for the tank. Would my tank be overstocked if I went with the following list:

-Yellow Tang

-Kole Tang

-Pair Ocell Clowns

-Pair of Lubbocks Wrasses

-Cleaner Wrasse

-Yellow Corris Wrasse

-Pygmy Angel

-Swallowtail Angel

-3 Red Firefish

-4 Dispar Anthias

-Royal Gramma

-2 Blue Neon Gobys

Let me know this would be overstocked for my tank.

Thanks

(edited)

Sump is a 45 gallon tank with refugium, aquac ev180 with mag9.5, BRS media reactor with Carbon and GFO, and a eheim 1262 return pump.

Edited by Ben A

I would stock slowly and see what you and your system can handle, you will more than likely change a few things, as there are a lot of fiish included in your list tha have specific feeding needs that you may not be able to keep up with through skimming or other filtration..

I would stock slowly as mentioned. I currently have 29 fish in a 105g with no issues. All of my fish are not aggressive however and on the smaller size. I owned a royal gramma years ago and it was aggressive and the yellow tang can certainly be aggressive. If you do end up and omit one of those look into a Midas blenny (really cool non aggressive fish). You will need a screen/lid with some of these also.

It really depends on the size of the fish but for the most part you will be fine. Picking smaller sized specimens will help. Add the firefish towards the start before the gramma and wrasses. Make sure you have a screen top or lid as half of your list is prone to carpet surfing.