Lost my 1st Acropora...

TheyCallMeMr.703

I gave my friend  4 frag's After Fragfest... I went back over today to retieve my long lost loves...
 Only to find that they were near Bleach white and Brown... Knowning a move at that oint would probably be the last straw.. I counted them off as a miss...
 Long Story Short... if you are going to leave " Your's ", with others... Make sure their Attention and Diligence goes towards the tank, and not just others...
      So If anyone out there has a frag or 2... I'd love to try my hand at SPS, as I now only have a Birdsnest...  Just wanted to share my lesson with everyone... and His Algea Grew EVERYWHERE since then... ( Glad I left it on the sandbed.) and at least his HollywoodStunner that I gave him was alright(NotThriving), but alright. I beileve he learned my lesson about Water Changes and having his water tested regularly now too....   It Was Sooooo Bluee too... :(

To be honest, your system isn't ready for SPS yet either, you need to get your nitrates down and monitor your phosphates till they are below .025.

When you get your system stable and ready for SPS, I'll give you some frags.

(edited)

To be honest, your system isn't ready for SPS yet either, you need to get your nitrates down and monitor your phosphates till they are below .025.

When you get your system stable and ready for SPS, I'll give you some frags.

I'd really appreciate that... Working on hookin'up a Sump to the tank right now... New LED light Sunday.. and almost there on the Levels... SoonEnoughI'llHaveMyTankBackToWhereItShouldBe... woooo... Tested again tonight... Nitrates almost All the down... Not a clue on Phosphates.lol

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703