Snowflake Eels at Vienna Aquarium in Leesburg

squiddly

I was driving through Leesburg today, saw Vienna Aquarium and sauntered on in.  Looked like a really interesting place, where they had all kinds of things that were very tempting.  Amongst the interesting stock, there was a tank full of itsy bitsy snowflake eels.  They were the cutest little things, and I so would have nabbed one but it wouldn't be fair to put him in a 24. 

I should have snapped a picture or two.

Warning! That place is not good. Be very careful buying anything there. We live by it and being noobs thought they could help us but every advice they gave us was wrong. Then one day we walked in and they were trying to sell and didn't care that a pair if clowns had marine velvet and now it was in their fish system. Just use precaution

Thanks for the heads up.  I bought some valves and that's all.  I do love eels though, and it was nice to see them, but I wouldn't buy any. 

Yeah ...i wouldnt buy anything other supplies... Seen too many dead or dying fish and some of the employees are just plain RUDE! And hadnt gotten better given the move...