Getting out of the hobby, tank for sale

NemesisElite

This is the last thing that is keeping me in the hobby, I'm done for a long time :/

PRICE $350 OBO, can part out if someone wants the sump.

Unknown make, glass, pre-drilled for drain only (I think its 1.5"), dimensions are W-24", L-36", H-18", basically 70 gallons, black painted back, light scratches that become invisible when filled with water, comes with a tall stand that measures W-25", L-38", H-48", I have doors for it but they aren't mounted permanently, I basically wanted it accessible from all 4 sides of need be, panels are removable and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do about the front (if I wanted to make a door or use magnets also.) They have one coat of stain but obviously can be stained more if you so choose. Stand is basically 90% complete, fine detailed cosmetics are all that needs to be done. It also comes with a never used custom sump made of acrylic from NAGA (originally $500 alone) which is designed to create total system gallons, fits the Eheim 1260 I originally was going to put in, has a large open area for a refugium, and can hold backflow in the event of a power outage.The dimensions of the sump are 24x16x34. This also comes with a brand new glassholes overflow kit, all plumbing and fittings (I was going flex PVC and flex hose for the return,) and an 18" fluorescent worklight that needs to be mounted. Stand, panels, sump, tank, bulkheads are all together, none of it will be parted out. I need it gone asap, please don't low ball. Can deliver but details need to be discussed. Everything is brand new except for the actually glass tank. I might have a few extra stuff I'd gladly throw in, I'm getting out of the hobby and I don't need any of this stuff. I was going to do a topless tank with a HQI light, supplemented with blue LEDs for color and pop. I'm open to any questions, can take any other pictures you might want, however its housed at my parents house and it may take a day to get the pictures you request. I need this tank gone asap, this is beach money!

Sorry, the tank is dusty, I just wiped a small spot to show it comes off.
photo1_zps79644cad.jpg

photo3_zpse90468e2.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

photo32_zps0c5b1e2e.jpg

photo42_zps533a2896.jpg

Back of the stand (sorry, currently only picture I have.)
IMG_1102.jpg

Doors
IMG_1101.jpg